Water Flow Control Valve, Angle Simple Brass Water Pressure Regulator Bathroom Shut Off Valve Turn Off Water Switch Reduce Water Decive for Showerhead Hose Bidet Sprayer Brushed Nickel

  • WATER FLOW CONTROLLER: this water saver is able to reduce the water flow or pressure, it can also shut off water completely.
  • SMOOTH OPERATION: the lever to control the flow rate slides with little effort which is easily operated with soapy hands.
  • STURDY CONSTRUCTION: solidly made of brass with ABS plastic lever for durability and longevity, not easy to get corroded.
  • UNIVERSAL FITTINGS: both the male and female threads are 1/2" IPS which is suitable for standardized handheld shower, wall mount shower head, bidet sprayer or plumbing pipes.
  • USEFUL ALTERNATIVE: it's an attractive & functional alternative to the dripping shower head without replacing all the plumbing.

Surpassed expectations with quality, look, and function. especially,those with a water fall shower head with no restrictor. With this valve you’ll be able to perfectly adjust the water flow avoiding draining your water heater prematurely aswell as adding to the Longevity of the showerhead. A lot of bad reviews that involve these rainfall shower heads involved that they burst apart due to the lack of water pressure control. So overall great purchase

This is just what we were looking for in our new shower. It is a simple device that does what it says it does. It completely shuts water off if wanted, but I like it to reduce the flow and conserve water while shampooing and shaving. Easy to install, no teflon tape needed and no leaks at all.

Solid construction, smooth operation, and quality feel, this gadget is perfect for managing flow and as a shut-off for the shower head. I bought two to regulate two heads simultaneously. Very satisfied.

Installed this item 6 days ago. 3 minutes installation. No teflon tape required. No leakage so far. The control lever is easy to adjust the water flow. Ideal for turning on/off the water while showering w/o readjusting the temperature control knob. Stops shower head from dripping, which is the main reason I bought this item.

This little device changed my showering experience. I have a nice rainfall-type shower head and when I moved into my new place and installed it, the water was coming out so forcefully, that it actually hurt. Also, I was running out of hot water after just about 4 or so minutes, which is not normal. I knew I needed to find something that would prevent these two things from happening. I read the reviews on this, ordered and installed it this week - major gamechanger. I can now take a pain-free shower with long lasting hot water! I like being able to adjust the water flow, so if I am washing my hair and want more pressure, I can easily adjust it. Love it, no complaints!

This is a great solution to those mandated flow restriction pieces that come in shower heads now. Our shower head pressure & volume was a joke with flow restriction piece in, so I removed the flow restriction piece. Unfortunately, I found flow & pressure too high with our local high water pressure; wasting hot water. Adding this control valve prior to shower head, removing flow restriction piece, now allows adjustable flow control & water conservation!

Fits right onto my shower and hand held. Got one of those - only one power on temp control valves. The water pressure was way too strong. This allows mean to easily adjust the flow. I also use it with doggie showers to turn the hand held off and on - so as not to waste water and control where the water jet goes. Nickle finish is nice. not obtrusive - easy to adjust. Very satisfied.

Excellent. Start/stop or speed up/slow down water flow. No dripping when off (in the closed position), and no noticable loss in water pressure that sprays out. A great water saver while lathering up with soap. No more resetting the cold/hot water mixture at the main tap (which was extremely annoying and time consuming), and no more running out of hot water while showering because I let the water run the whole time from start to finish (a race to see if I could rinse off before the water got cold :) ). I installed this device at the bottom of my handheld sprayer for quick and easy access whether showering or using the handheld sprayer to clean miscellaneous items in the bathtub. I didn't even know this type of item existed until a few days ago. Boy o boy, what a big difference it makes. It works great. I will get a second one for the other bathroom. Job well done Andle Simple, job well done indeed.

I bought these for a spray head on a jetted tub. The previous head had a valve like a kitchen sink sprayer... under pressure all the time. It broke off, and I couldn't find another sprayer with the adjustable spray patterns, etc. like I wanted. This valve did the trick. It screwed right on to the sprayer hose, and a regular shower spray head screwed into it. I've only been using it about a month and so far it's working great--no leaks, and still easy to slide the valve open and closed.

I have a low-capacity well and we are always struggling with the amount of water we have available. A huge problem has always been how much water flows through a shower head. Even so called "low flow" heads run at about 2GPM. This valve allowed me to easily adjust the flow rate so we had decent pressure and reduced the flow to about 1GPM. Only time will truly tell if this product will last but I am very happy with it so far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Protective Silicone Cover Compatible with Ring Stick Up Cam Battery - Accessorize and Protect Your Ring Camera (Brown)

10pcs/Set Hose Clamps Stainless Steel Heavy Duty T-Bolt Mini Fuel Line Pipe Clips 6mm-20mm Optional Size for Plumbing(8-10mm)

303 30604CSR (30604) Fabric Guard Trigger Sprayer, 32 Fl. oz.