Wait Youtube uses ads ? Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps December 22, 2021 Wait Youtube uses ads ? funny 171 Likes 19 Comments Mish Khan Linda Briere SHH don't fucking tell them! This many users starting to block ads would cause the entire ad economy to crash, and we'll have to PAY FOR EVERYTHING. Wendy Perez Also YouTube Vanced user Ne Ha Were not against ads but the double ads back to back as well as the unskipable extended length ads are kinda taking the piss Beth Marie Herrera How can I use that on the phone ? Zilan P Nhene I have asblocker on PC and everytime I start a video i have a 10 second of TV static and an error message (sometimes two times bc of 2 ad) and also in the middle of the video, but I guess 10sec of TV static is better Bobbie Martin Not the right use of meme. Gina Passarella I never complain about them because i know without them many youtubers would quit Amber Griffin Sounds good doesnt work on mobile, still ads Summer Dawn YT premium users as well Abegail Sapetin boy if only there was a web site where you watch ads to watch a vid of an indian guy taking 10 minutes to explain what could’ve been a paragraph of text... Joy Campbell oh no that's not the face I'm making, I'm more like Cora Monteflor Pacure how is that meme type called? for research purposes Hadid Huda im using Adguard on pc and phone, never saw any ad on youtube Kaitlyn Shepherd I'm a proud addblock user. Fuck those ads. I have seen enough adds in my life. No need to waste bandwith for fucking ads. Did I say "fuck those ads and the ad providers" ? Steven Mfn Dodson i will refresh until i see skip button. i also rate thumbs down before refreshing the shit out of it. that should teach them a lesson Imran Barlass Google owns youtube...and google is working on a blocking any form of Web Request API won't work anymore. And you know what? They'll make you pay to get rid of commercials. Youtube will survive for maybe another 3-5 yeras until people are fed up. Jen Nicole th edouble ad thing hasbeen going on for a while. why is everyone getting upset now? Wanda Cantero I don't usually complain about ads, but my problem is that spanish ads think I'm a fucking stupid 6yo grown kid that wants to buy a fucking copy of a free app which was recorded on a camara pointing at the phone in 144p Youcef Aid Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Linda Briere
Wendy Perez
Ne Ha
Beth Marie Herrera
Zilan P Nhene
Bobbie Martin
Gina Passarella
Amber Griffin
Summer Dawn
Abegail Sapetin
Joy Campbell
Cora Monteflor Pacure
Hadid Huda
Kaitlyn Shepherd
Steven Mfn Dodson
Imran Barlass
Jen Nicole
Wanda Cantero
Youcef Aid